2:30 – 6:30PM
NOTE: – Disregard previous registration costs – HUGE THANK YOU TO INJANATION FOR DONATING THE FACILITY AND PLAY TIME AND TO JOHNSON HOME/AUTO INSURANCE AND SHANE HOMES FOR THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO THE STAND UP PADDLING INITIATIVE FOR FAMILIES NAVIGATING THRU PTSD. DETAILS FORTHCOMING ON THIS INITIATIVE.
Few things, space is limited to 10 teams with our first go round.
- You’ll need to sign an Inja Nation waiver and one with Legacy Place Society – provided at the event.
- Each team is made up of 9 players and 1 alternate (all must be over age of 18).
- Secure a creative team name.
- Team costume (costume is optional) that won’t interfer with safety or vision and is not offensive.
- IF YOU DON’T HAVE A TEAM AND WANT TO PLAY – STILL REGISTER WITH $20/PERSON PAYMENT AND WE WILL PLACE YOU ON A TEAM.
- You will need to purchase special trampoline socks for about $3 on site or via registration link noted below.
- Food is available for purchase, however you can bring your own snacks to eat in designated area. You can pre-purchase a refreshment/snack voucher via registration link noted below.
- No alcohol allowed.
- All pledge monies must be handed in with minimally $20/person raised before the team can officially play – no exception. See link for pledge form 2018-Dodge-ball-pledge-form
- You are responsible for your personal belongings.
- You’ll need to adhere to the rules of Inja Nation so recognize this is not murder ball – it’s dodge ball….
- You’ll be playing teams from Police, RCMP, Fire, 911 Dispatch, CEMA, Corrections, Sheriffs, Emergency Medical Services, Canada Border Services Agency, Transit, Probation, Military, etc….
- Yes you can have an all same gender or blended gender team set up.
- If you don’t have a team but want to play on one, register and we’ll place you on a team.
- Yes we will have emergency medical services and cops on hand should you get a little too rowdy..
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO????
Pull a team together, each person fills out the registration form as noted in the link below but also email the team captain and team member names to
If spots are full, then your team will be placed on a waiting list.
2 Players will also be chosen to compete on the Military Course!
Collect your pledges by setting up your team or individual campaign page on https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/legacy-place-society/ and use Legacy Place Society CRA#891549420RR001. You will be assigned a campaign number attached to your email so you’ll be up to date with your funding goal. All pledges will receive a tax receipt. There is a significant prize for the team that raises the most pledges and the individual who raises the most pledges.
Stay posted for further details.
Funds raised will be supporting a new initiative that Legacy Place Society will be doing with parents and children involving Paddle Boarding on the Bow River – details will follow as the contract is under review as we speak!
Looking forward to some great fun!
Interested in providing sponsorship? Contact Diana Festejo Executive Director at 403-201-9945.
READY TO REGISTER NOW? Click here! https://form.jotform.com/73467126157258
FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND LEGACY PLACE GUESTS CAN ENJOY FREE PLAY AT THE FACILITY DURING THE EVENT FOR $15 (REG PRICE IS $44.95) DOES NOT INCLUDE GRIP SOCKS AT $2.95/GUEST.
ALL REGISTERED ENTRANTS WILL RECEIVE A 2 FOR 1 PROMO CODE FOR PRE-EVENT TRAINING AT INJANATION (VALID M-F, 10AM -4PM, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 8-31, 2018)
THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING SPONSORS