This is the last day for ticket purchase!
$25 includes a pasta dinner with fixings, dessert and an evening of information and off the cuff comedy!
Cash bar available. The March 24th agenda includes:
- What EMS looks like,
- Why it is a rewarding career,
- What do we as professional need to be mindful of with working in this settings,
- Compassion fatigue/burn out,
- Mental Health Continuum Model
- Signs and symptoms members exhibit,
- When to seek help,
- AHS Peer Support, Family and Friends
We welcome Edmonton Zone (Edmonton Metro, Inter-facility Transport, Suburban/Rural, Dispatch).
Doors open at 5:30pm with opening comments at 6pm.
Be prepared for some groovy, Austin Power antics (via That Guy… Gery Schubert)!
Congratulations to the volunteer team who worked with Legacy in pulling this event together (Mark Carson, Molly Varga, Jakki Kennedy, Paige Buijze, Leslie Farnham and the Peer Support Representatives)
Sincere appreciation to HSAA, Johnson Insurance, All Weather Windows, Alberta Motor Transportation and Ocean Trailer who contributed funding to Legacy Place Society. Your support to this event helps bridge resources to the individuals and their families of Edmonton Zone.